The information contained in the Ororus Advisors LLP and Affiliates (collectively “Ororus” or the “Firm”) website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, the Firm disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. Specifically, but without limitation, the Firm does not warrant that:
• The information on this website is correct, accurate or reliable;
• The functions contained on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
• Defects will be corrected; or
• This website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
No recipient of content from this website, client or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Ororus expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site.
Although the website may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the website as a source of legal advice. Your use of the website does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Ororus.
The Ororus website contains electronic contact information for Ororus attorneys. The mere act of contacting an Ororus attorney electronically, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to become a client of Ororus, you must contact an appropriate Ororus attorney, and explicitly negotiate a retention. The website is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship.
Unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Ororus, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. Under no circumstances, therefore, should you send confidential information to Ororus unless you have been authorized to do so by an Ororus attorney or you have a pre-existing documented attorney-client relationship with Ororus.
You agree that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
• You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the website for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any Ororus communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam.
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the servers and network associated with the website.
• You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the website, or the servers and network associated with the website.
• You will not use the website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the website.
Ororus holds all copyrights on the design and contents of this website. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of the Ororus website or its contents in whatever form, including photocopy, photography, microfilm, magnetic strip, disc or other electronic means, other than for individual use, is prohibited without the prior written approval of the Firm.
The Firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
These terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Lebanon notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any claim arising out of these terms or from the use of the Ororus website shall be brought in a court in Lebanon. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The Firm may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating the Ororus website and such revisions will be effective upon posting to this page. Your use of the website following the posting of any revisions to these terms will mean that you accept those changes.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.